Researcher KITAS (ITAS/Limited Stay Permit) – 315

A research visa is required for anyone who desires to do academic research in Indonesia. This type of KITAS would need an authorization and recommendation from Ministry of Research and Technology/National Research and Innovation Agency (Kemenristekdikti).

Touriffic Indonesia Immigration Consultancy
Touriffic Indonesia CS

Touriffic Indonesia CS

Typically replies within 5 minutes

I will be back soon

Touriffic Indonesia CS
Hey there 👋
How can we help you?