Entertainement (Impresariat) KITAS (ITAS/Limited Stay Permit)

In vibrant regions like Bali and Jakarta in Indonesia, standing out in the entertainment industry is crucial for career growth. If you are a DJ, musician, vocalist, artist, art director, model, or dancer looking to work and reside in Indonesia, consider applying for an Entertainment Kitas (also known as a Freelancer Kitas).

This Work Permit Visa is valid for up to 6 months, and you need to apply for insurance from the local government as pointed out by the Ministry of Labour and Transmigration. As temporary KITAS that cannot be extended once expired. In such cases, the applicant needs to undergo an EPO process.

OTHER Services


Touriffic Indonesia Immigration Consultancy