Student KITAS (ITAS/Limited Stay Permit)

Do you want to study in Indonesia while also exploring its richness and unique culture?

We recommend that you apply for this form of visa. Prior to beginning their studies, all overseas students must obtain a student KITAS and authorisation recommendation letter from the (Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia).

OTHER Services


Touriffic Indonesia Immigration Consultancy