Student KITAS (ITAS/Limited Stay Permit) – 316

Do you want to study in Indonesia while also exploring its richness and unique culture?

We recommend that you apply for this form of visa. Prior to beginning their studies, all overseas students must obtain a student KITAS and authorization from the Minister of Higher Education and Transmigration.

Touriffic Indonesia Immigration Consultancy