Repatriation Ex-WNI (ITAS/Limited Stay Permit) – 318

Do you wish you could stay in Indonesia for a longer period of time? This type of visa is only available to Ex-WNI who have another citizenship. After four yearly extensions, this sort of ITAS can be converted into ITAP/KITAP (permanent residency), and it can also be converted into Indonesian citizenship after two KITAP extensions.

OTHER Services


Touriffic Indonesia Immigration Consultancy